Wow, the title alone scares me a little as I’ve only so far been in one chip timed race that wasn’t a fun run, but it was fun!
2016 and I want to do more, challenge myself, support local events and charities… and get some well earned bling!
Races so far…:
- Kryptonite Dash 10k : February Pow Virtual Run – COMPLETED ✔️
- Hale 5 miler : 27th March Interval Races
- Droid Dash 10k : 4th May Pow Virtual Run
- Revenge of the Sixth 10k : 6th May Virtual Runner Uk supporting a charity very close to my heart and a charity I have supported and raised money for yearly, since I was a kid, MS Trust
- The reason I started all this… Rock ‘n’ Roll 1/2 Marathon Liverpool : 29th May